COME TO THE TABERNACLE


Medium Bedouin Tent - $800.00 - $900.00

Medium Bedouin Tent  - $800.00 - $900.00
Black & White Bedouin Tent - 2 Holes (Openings) Rooms $800-$900.00 Dollars

Canvas Tent 4 x 6 $200.00

Canvas Tent 4 x 6 $200.00
Canvas Tent 4 x 6 $200.00

Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Making your tent comfortable like home, you can add accessories.

THis gives you an idea on how you can decorate a tent, this is very elaborate but it lets you know you can feel very at home if you prepare! You can buy lights, Rugs, Heaters, Ovens, Stoves, BeanBags

2 comments:

  1. When people start contacting you for help and information about leaving Babylon will you be available for them to contact you and can I have your email so that I can contact you I try to leave a message on one of your YouTube page but I didn't get a response

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Shalawam Im just seeing this message...Yes, for the most part I am available. I try to answer all questions as well. Im on Patreon you can come on board I will be discussing migration and jobs etc etc. Blessings

      https://www.patreon.com/Agatheringinjordan

      Delete